Azomite Micronized Rock Powder
- Add to Cart
- Field crops: generally, apply 500 lbs initially followed by an annual maintenance level of 200 lbs per acre. Titration studies report more AZOMITE® is better. While not justified for most field crops, certain high value crops may warrant initial application up to 2 tons per acre.
- Vegetables and flowers: when preparing the soil, use AZOMITE® at the rate of 1 lb per 10 sq ft. If in rows, mix with the seed or starter plant and apply at the rate of 1 lb per 25 ft of row. If bed is established, sprinkle around each plant.
- Citrus and other trees: soil pH should be 6.5 or lower. Apply annually to all trees on ground surface under the drip line at the rate of 1 to 5 pounds, depending on the tree size. Double the application for decline or blight stricken trees.
- Grapes, roses and shrubs: apply 1/2 lb. to 1 lb. to the soil around each plant and lightly till into soil.
- Lawns: a 44 pound bag will cover 6,000 to 8,000 square feet. Broadcast and then water. Apply up to 4 times per year.
- House plants: mix 1 tsp per 2 inch pot diameter with potting soil before planting. Give 1 tsp quarterly thereafter.